The Main Hall
A versatile and comfortable ground floor hall with fully equipped kitchen attached. Easily seats up to 60 people and suits a variety of layouts. Wall mounted TV and surround sound available as well as pool table, table football and table tennis. High speed fibre Broadband available on request. Easy wheelchair access through both front and hall doors. The hall is fully carpeted and boasts an area for comfortable seating as well as plenty of stacking chairs and tables. The centre is situated right next to the Dogflud Way car park and is sufficiently distant from the nearest residential area to host all manner of musical events.
Examples of hirers and their uses include:
- University of Creative Arts for a photographic exhibition
- Farnham Rotary for meetings and social functions
- West Surrey Children’s Team for contact meetings
- Surrey Youth Support Services for workshops and clubs
- Farnham Round Table for business meetings
- 40 Degreez for fund raising events, eg. Race Night.
The room is an ideal size for hosting a conference as there are several smaller break-out rooms available within the Centre.
Hire of the Main Hall and Kitchen is set at a competitive rate and further information can be obtained on request.